SATUC is working in collaboration with Asociación Civil Los Pioneros. They chose 8 young players, from Peru’s underprivileged communities, including the goalkeepers.
Peru players names
- OSCAR GUILLERMO GUEVARA MARTINEZ
- MIGUEL FRANC YNCA SOTO
- ERICKSON KING DEL MAR BUSTILLOS MOTA
- CHRISTIAN JESUS CRUZADO ORTIZ
- SAMIR MANUEL TELLO SOLANO
- JASSEL ALY SOLDEVILLA RODRIGUEZ
- DIEGO ALONSO ARREDONDO FERNANDEZ
- MAYQUE STEPP VILLANUEVA CAMPOS
Perú Coaches names
- LORENZO ENRIQUE COMPANY AGUIRRE
- EDWARD ENRIQUE COMPANY GUEVARA
Los Pioneros promotes positive changes in the lives of children and young people in Callao, a port city located west of Peru’s capital Lima. The organisation has been using football since 1978 to improve the quality of life in under-served communities, creating positive experiences and advocating peaceful, co-operative coexistence.
In sports programmes, art workshops, life skills training, street football games and futsal tournaments, the participants get the opportunity to develop personal skills, enhance their self-esteem, and learn to take control of their own lives. By being responsible for planning and implementing the organisation’s activities, young people develop their leadership skills and become role models in sport, education and art.